An associate in Affinity’s Trust and Estates Department, Leland Moloney specializes in listening to and understanding the unique needs of his clients; then drafting wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, and medical directives to meet those needs. Leland’s has prior experience handling trust and estate settlement administration as a Trust Officer with two national trust companies. Afffinity clients benefit from that experience and value his ability to explain the steps from trust and estate planning through settlement.
Leland understands the reluctance many clients feel at the thought of making decisions about their estate plan and efficiently guides them through the process. His first priority is to explain clients’ options in an easily understandable manner; then translate their unique goals, hopes, and concerns into a customized estate plan to put their minds at ease and create an enduring legacy for their family.
A third-generation Missouri attorney, Leland received his B.S. from Missouri State University in 2007 and his J.D. from the University of Missouri at Columbia School of Law in 2010. Leland is a member of the Missouri Bar Association and volunteers for Legal Services of Eastern Missouri.
In his free time, Leland enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and young son.
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Asset Protection and Wealth Preservation
- Guardianships, Conservatorships
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Affinity Sponsors St. Louis Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags: May 29, 2015
- Best in Value 2014
- Affinity Law Group Warns Missouri Corporations of Scam Alert
- One Of The Largest Law Firms: Firms To Watch
- Best In Business 2010
- Affinity Named Best In Reliability
- Affinity Named Top St. Louis Law Firm in 2009