Tabitha earned her Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree in 2002 from Saint Louis University School of Law. She was admitted to the Missouri Bar in 2002. Prior to joining Affinity in 2008, she was an associate at Redler & Seigel, P.C. Tabitha’s practice is focused on helping individuals through the probate process, estate and tax planning, asset protection, wealth preservation planning, estate and trust administration and business planning.
She is a member of the Missouri Bar Probate and Trust Committee, the Missouri Bar Elder Law Committee, the Missouri Bar Taxation Committee, and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc. Tabitha is also a member of the Society for Financial Service Professionals and is currently on the organization’s board of directors. Tabitha is a member of WealthCounsel, a nationwide collaboration of trusts and estates attorneys and other legal, tax and business professionals.
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Asset Protection and Wealth Preservation
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Trust Funding
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Affinity Sponsors St. Louis Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags: May 29, 2015
- Best in Value 2014
- Affinity Law Group Warns Missouri Corporations of Scam Alert
- One Of The Largest Law Firms: Firms To Watch
- Tabitha Atwell Elected to Board of Financial Service Professionals
- Best In Business 2010
- Affinity Named Best In Reliability
- Affinity Named Top St. Louis Law Firm in 2009