Brad counsels and represents companies and entrepreneurs in a broad range of corporate and real estate transactions, with extensive experience in the following areas: (i) new business formation, funding and strategy; (ii) business succession, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; (iii) private equity and venture capital transactions; (iv) general business counseling; (v) drafting and negotiating all types of commercial contracts; (vi) structuring, negotiating and documenting credit facilities, loans and other financing arrangements; and (vii) all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, financing, development, sale, and leasing of retail, office, hotels and other commercial properties.
Brad has experience with companies in a number of different industries, including manufacturing, distribution, construction, oil and gas, precision machining, hotels, restaurants, financial services, employment staffing, biomedical, life sciences, transportation, medical goods and services, software, technology, telecommunications and consumer goods.
Brad received his B.S. in Economics, cum laude, from Southwest Missouri State University in 1998 and his J.D., Order of the Coif, from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis in 2001. Brad is a member of the Missouri Bar and the Illinois State Bar Association.
Brad is a founding member of Affinity Law Group, LLC.
- Business Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Transactions
- Private Securities Offerings and Compliance
- General Business Counseling
- Corporate Governance
- Commercial Contracts
- Business Formation
- Business Planning
- Business Funding and Finance Structuring
- Business Strategy
- Corporate Maintenance
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial Finance
- Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Intellectual Property & Technology: Licensing and Distribution
- Affinity Sponsors St. Louis Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags: May 29, 2015
- Best in Value 2014
- Affinity Law Group Warns Missouri Corporations of Scam Alert
- One Of The Largest Law Firms: Firms To Watch
- Best In Business 2010
- Affinity Named Best In Reliability
- Affinity Named Top St. Louis Law Firm in 2009