Brian earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree in 1996 from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law. He was admitted to the Missouri Bar in 1996 and the Illinois Bar in 1997. He is also licensed to practice before the United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri; United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois; and the United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
Brian is a member of the Missouri Bar Probate and Trust Committee, the Missouri Bar Elder Law Committee and the Missouri Bar Taxation Committee. He is a member of WealthCounsel, a nationwide collaboration of trusts and estates attorneys and other legal, tax and business professionals. He is a founding member of WealthCounsel Advisor’s Forum, a nationwide collaboration of legal, accounting, insurance and investment professionals designed to educate each other so that, together, they can better serve existing and prospective clients. He is also a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. After having his own private practice, he decided to join Affinity Law Group, LLC in 2008.
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Asset Protection and Wealth Preservation Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Business Planning
- Affinity Sponsors St. Louis Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags: May 29, 2015
- Best in Value 2014
- Affinity Law Group Warns Missouri Corporations of Scam Alert
- One Of The Largest Law Firms: Firms To Watch
- Best In Business 2010
- Affinity Named Best In Reliability
- Brokerage Unlimited & Affinity Law Group’s Brian Seigel Recognized by Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly as one of 2009 Missouri’s Best
- Affinity Named Top St. Louis Law Firm in 2009