Licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois, Kimberly is a master-level social worker and trained mediator who creates plans to address clients’ estate planning, probate, trust administration and elder law needs.
Effectively addressing a client’s interpersonal, financial, or health concerns at the point they intersect with a legal need requires an integrated approach, whether the client is a parent of a young child, has a disability, or is experiencing the challenges of aging. Kimberly’s commitment to building relationships and understanding the context of her clients’ needs results in personcentric, solutions-focused plans.
Kimberly is a graduate of Saint Louis University School of Law and College of Public Health & Social Justice and holds a master’s degree in business administration from Maryville University. She is an active member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and advocates on behalf of older adults with memory impairment.
Kimberly resides in Eureka, Missouri with her husband, Daniel, and their beloved Westie, Bubbles, who enjoys watching sports almost as much as her owners.
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Asset Protection and Wealth Preservation
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Affinity Sponsors St. Louis Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags: May 29, 2015
- Best in Value 2014
- Affinity Law Group Warns Missouri Corporations of Scam Alert
- One Of The Largest Law Firms: Firms To Watch
- Best In Business 2010
- Affinity Named Best In Reliability
- Affinity Named Top St. Louis Law Firm in 2009