Matthew concentrates his practice in the area of general business and corporate law, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital, private equity, commercial finance, commercial real estate transactions, securities, complex contract negotiations and general corporate counseling.
Matthew’s practice involves supporting the day-to-day needs of clients ranging from start-up entities to established companies in industries ranging from venture capital and private equity firms, real estate investment firms to technology firms, manufacturing companies and restaurants with nationwide locations.
Matthew graduated from St. Lawrence University in 1998 where he received his bachelor’s degree in biology and he earned his juris doctor in 2005 from the University of Virginia School of Law where he was a senior editor of the Virginia Journal of Social Policy and the Law.
Matthew currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Webster Groves United Soccer Club and is a past member of the Board of Directors of the Webster Groves School District Foundation.
Matthew is admitted to practice in the State of Missouri, Commonwealth of Massachusetts and District of Columbia.
- Business Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Transactions
- Private Securities Offerings and Compliance
- General Business Counseling
- Corporate Governance
- Commercial Contracts
- Business Formation
- Business Planning
- Business Funding and Finance Structuring
- Commercial Finance
- Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Intellectual Property & Technology: Licensing and Distribution
- Affinity Sponsors St. Louis Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags: May 29, 2015
- Best in Value 2014
- Affinity Law Group Warns Missouri Corporations of Scam Alert
- One Of The Largest Law Firms: Firms To Watch
- Best In Business 2010
- Affinity Named Best In Reliability
- Affinity Named Top St. Louis Law Firm in 2009