When you are ready to start your new business, Affinity is here to help. Our corporate attorneys have a wealth of knowledge and experience to best advise you on the intricacies of starting a new business.
Our attorneys have extensive experience forming entities, including:
- S Corporations
- Nonprofit Corporations
- Professional Corporations
- Limited Liability Companies, including Series LLCs
- Limited Partnerships
- Sole Proprietorships
Through our alternative fee arrangements, we strive to ensure that your business is structured in a way that best achieves your individual goals. For basic corporations and LLC’s, our flat fee formation packages include the formation of your entity as well as governing documents tailored in a manner not included in “do-it-yourself” online packages. Our flat fee formation packages for corporations and LLCs include the following:
- Preparation and filing of your Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization with the Secretary of State
- Acquiring your Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) from the IRS
- Initial Incorporator or Organizer Minutes
- Initial Minutes of the Members or Shareholders
- Corporate Bylaws or LLC Operating Agreement
If you form a Missouri entity, Affinity will serve as your in-state registered agent and your first year of annual maintenance is included in the flat fee formation package. We have also negotiated lower prices for Affinity clients who use certain out-of-state registered agents as well. Please contact us to discuss what state formation is right for you.
Affinity Law Group attorneys with this focus area: