Affinity represents private equity funds in connection with entity formation and capital raising through private placement offerings and borrowings. During our ongoing relationship with private equity clients, our experienced attorneys also advise funds and their management teams and provide services related to:
- Portfolio company acquisitions and divestitures;
- General legal work for portfolio companies by serving as outside general counsel with the potential for fixed-fee retainer arrangements;
- Financing transactions through mezzanine and senior secured lenders;
- Buyouts, roll-ups, and other consolidation transactions; and
- Providing practical, business-focused solutions.