Affinity Law Group’s trial lawyers have tried hundreds of cases, including jury trials and bench trials, and argued cases before various state and federal appellate courts. We will aggressively prosecute or defend your claims at all levels.
Each case is unique, and we recognize that litigation can be costly and uncertain. Our strategy will be tailored to your goals and objectives; and may include targeted discovery, aggressive motion practice, alternative dispute resolution, trial, or appeal.
Affinity Law Group’s trial lawyers have represented individuals, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and privately held businesses; including start-up, family-owned, and multi-investor organizations. We have handled cases in state and federal courts throughout the region, and have extensive experience at both the trial and appellate levels. We are also well versed in alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation and arbitration.
We represent clients in a wide range of industries and provide a diverse scope of litigation services, including:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (Arbitration and Mediation)
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Fiduciary Litigation
- General Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Trust and Probate Litigation
Our experienced trial lawyers have:
- Represented one of the largest diversified financial services companies in the United States in a mortgage fraud case, defeating Plaintiff’s attempt at class certification.
- Represented national healthcare company in non-compete and trade secrets case against former employees. Obtained injunction after two-day trial.
- Represented City of Webster Groves in inverse condemnation case. Obtained directed verdict at close of Plaintiff’s case and upheld the verdict on appeal. Deimeke v. City of Webster Groves, 136 S.W.3d 831 (Mo. App. E.D. 2004).
Affinity Law Group attorneys with this focus area: