Ira has been practicing law in the St. Louis area for over thirty years. He concentrates his practice in the areas of business law, labor and employment relations and business litigation. Ira’s litigation experience includes both jury and non-jury trials in the state and federal courts, and representing clients before the National Labor Relations Board and various federal and state agencies. He has extensive experience in advising clients on a variety of corporate matters including labor and employment issues, mergers and acquisitions, contracts and business planning. Ira has also handled matters before various arbitration panels in the securities industry representing both financial advisors and individual investors.
Ira received his B.A. from Brown University in 1978 and his J.D. from Washington University in St. Louis in 1981. Ira is a member of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, the Missouri Bar and the American Bar Association.
He is a founding Member of Affinity Law Group, LLC.
- Business Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Commercial Contracts
- Business Formation
- Business Planning
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Labor and Employment Relations
- Business Litigation
- Affinity Sponsors St. Louis Children’s Hospital Day at Six Flags: May 29, 2015
- Best in Value 2014
- Affinity Law Group Warns Missouri Corporations of Scam Alert
- One Of The Largest Law Firms: Firms To Watch
- Best In Business 2010
- Affinity Named Best In Reliability
- Affinity Named Top St. Louis Law Firm in 2009