Affinity provides comprehensive employment law services, including drafting, negotiating, and enforcing employment agreements, non-compete agreements, severance agreements, and other employment-related documents. Our attorneys counsel business clients on day-to-day issues that may arise with employees and independent contractors, such as employee misconduct and discipline, terminations and all manner of discrimination, retaliation and harassment claims. We offer comprehensive strategies to help our clients implement best practices to avoid and mitigate legal risk, from assisting clients in implementing and update employee policies and handbooks to offering employees training and seminars.
Our employment law services include:
- Counseling employers on employer rights and best practices
- Drafting, negotiation and enforcement of employment-related contracts
- Producing and writing employee handbooks, policies and procedures
- Representing employers on employment-related claims by conducting investigations and handling administrative agency charges and demand letters
- Designing executive benefit plans and awards